Sunday, September 7, 2014

***INFO***

Well summer is over and as you may (or may not ) know, that means school is starting !!! And oh god I'm overwhelmed with homeworks and there are so many things to do because it's the fisrt week of school and blah blah blah !!!
Soo, as you can understand, that means that I won't post anything this week, because I didn't finish any of my books !! However, I hope I can make it up and post a review on wednesday instead.



For the moment, here is the "hot" ya september release, a book that I can't wait to read :

Illusions of fate by Kiersten White
Publication date : September 9, 2014



Blurb ( from amazon ) :
Jessamin has been an outcast since she moved from her island home of Melei to the dreary country of Albion. Everything changes when she meets the gorgeous, enigmatic Finn, who introduces her to the secret world of Albion's nobility, a world that has everything Jessamin doesn't—power, money, status . . . and magic. But Finn has secrets of his own, and the vicious Lord Downpike will do anything to possess them. Unless Jessamin, armed only with her wits, can stop him.

So, what do you guys think ? Are you going to read this or have you already read it ? I would love to hear your thoughts so don't hesitate on leaving a comment :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment