Sunday, July 3, 2016

Back into blogging


Hey, guess who's back !?!

Yep, me !

So, as you may ( or may not ) have noticed, I haven't published anything since...August 2015...
Okay, yes you got it, I am here only a certain period of the year...


More seriously, it's been a very busy year for me. Considering that it was my senior year, I was preparing the final exams of the year to graduate, applying to colleges...etc. Thus, I didn't have much time to spend on my blog. But, rest assured, just because I didn't write on my blog this whole time, it doesn't mean that I didn't read any book ! I mean, I didn't read a lot, but I did manage to read a couple of books, even though it was taking me ages finishing them.

But, as you all know, it's holidays now, which means, relaxing, and what better way to relax than to read a good book ? 

Also, I wanted to let you know that I decided to publish reviews more often than I used to. So, I will be publishing two reviews per week, a review of an arc book, and a review of one of those books that are on my to-read shelf for ages. And, I would also like to publish some fun things, like those memes that I like so much reading. 

Oh, and I have missed reading all those amazing blogs I used to read. So, now that I am back, I will be visiting them frequently. And why not discover some new blogs too ? After all, blogging is about sharing and having fun, so let's share and have fun :D 




See you next week
xoxo


12 comments:

  1. Hope the exams went well and everything, and that you are ready to have a brilliant summer! Because when it comes to finals and everything, then you've definitely earned this holiday! Enjoy it :D And welcome back <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! That's great to hear you'll have ton of reviews in the upcoming weeks--I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for them!
    Erika @ Books, Stars, and the Pages in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey!! :D Glad to see you're back!
    I totally understand, I haven't been able to be as active on my blog as I'd like to, life can get busy >_<
    Can't wait to read your new posts! :)

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right ? Ahah. Thank you so much dear ^_^ !!

      Delete